The New Cirrus 670 Truck Camper

Although I’ve done many walk-through videos for nüCamp RV, I have yet to do any videos featuring the Cirrus Truck Camper line. Honestly, it’s because without a truck I really had no desire. I mean, the concept and idea of truck campers always intrigued me, but the barrier to entry – a big powerful truck – was always beyond my budget… until now! For the last year, nüCamp has been developing a smaller, lighter weight camper specifically for a half-ton, short bed truck – The Cirrus 670.

There has been a lot of buzz out there but little information – and that’s what I’m here for! I just returned from working the nüCamp booth at the Florida RV Supershow and had a chance to get inside the new Cirrus 670. As you would expect, the 670 is loaded with the same quality build and materials as his bigger brothers – the Cirrus 820 & 920. It is fully hard-sided with no slide outs or soft sides allowing for maximum insulation and less parts to break.

To keep the weight of this camper at a mere 1685 lbs., nüCamp kept only the essentials, but offer additional options if your truck can handle it. The price of the unit at the show was $28k. This is a ball park figure as the camper is just now hitting the market and the price could vary from dealer to dealer. The unit officially went into production this week, so while you may not find a large stock in dealer lots, it is available to order.

Check out my video walk-through here. I’ve also included a table with features and specs below. Cheers!

Tour the Cirrus 670 half-ton Truck Camper:

Walk-through Photos:
(click to enlarge)

Extra content now available on our Patreon page!

With support from nüCamp RV | Princess Craft RV3 Legged Thing | Hoodman | Schneider OpticsNikon | Mindshift GearWestcott | Urban Hair | Precision Camera | Bear Claw Carpentry

YouTubeSponsors.png

George Statler

January 22, 2019

Great looking camper. Any idea of when it will be available?

mandylea

January 27, 2019

It’s already available for order! They went into production last week. You may not find a bunch on dealer lots just yet but you can order and should be seeing them out soon!

Kendrick Callaway

January 22, 2019

So, does this mean we’re finally buying a truck?

mandylea

January 27, 2019

I wouldn’t be opposed to it… 😉

Tod Grubbs

January 22, 2019

Great review!!

mandylea

January 27, 2019

Thanks Tod!

Jimmy Scott

January 25, 2019

Looks great, Mandy ! 💛☀️

mandylea

January 27, 2019

Thanks Jimmy!

Waldon Gregory

January 27, 2019

No specs on black, gray, fresh water and dump, fill, is there an ac unit or hd tv antenna hot water heater bypass included, better listing with pricing for options, are the attachments to the truck standard and how do they fit standard jacks and stands, are they good enough.

mandylea

January 28, 2019

Waldon… seriously? Did you read my post? Read it again, all of that information is there.

Wendy B

February 9, 2019

Great video! I can tell and can’t seem to find good Info anywhere else. I was wondering if there is a way to get from the camper to the truck cab. Like where the back sliding window on the truck can be open and there is a corresponding opening in the camper for more airflow for pets.

Thanks in advance for any information you may have.

Frank Hennigan

March 12, 2019

I want to get one….soon! What about pricing?

mandylea

March 26, 2019

MSRP is supposed to be around $28k… we’ll see what happens when it’s out!

Mickey Authement

March 19, 2019

What is the price range and prices for various options????

mandylea

March 26, 2019

It should be around 28k for the base model. Not sure about options, but nuCamp will have official info out soon!