Back in April, Kendrick and I moved from a T@G named Phoenix into a T@B named Rocky. Life has been a crazy roller-coaster of lessons, and we’ve learned quite a bit about living in our T@B on the road.
Finally, we’d like to share a little bit about our home, and some must-have items to making full-timing easier.
First, have a look at the video tour we’ve put together here. Then, check out the links below for more information on our additions.
Here is a list of the particular add-ons we’ve made. Hopefully these will help point you in the right direction for your own tiny home on wheels!
- Elevated Bike Rack: Check out my recent blog about bike rack solutions for all the information on our bike rack!
- Eaz-Lift Sway Control Bar: To keep the camper steady while towing, even in strong winds.
- Prodigy RF Electronic Brake Controller: Yeah, you need one of these to work your brakes. Found that out the hard way.
- Water tanks: Because sometimes we need to boondock, and survive.
- Yamaha 2000 watt Generator: While solar is AMAZING, sometimes we just need a little more.
- Gas container: We went for 2 gallons, but get what you need!
- Amazingly real fake plants: Believe it or not, World Market has the best fake plants, they fool everyone!
- Magnetic knife strip: While sometimes going cheap is smart, when buying a magnetic knife strip – DON’T go cheap. If you do, everything will fall off while you drive. Splurge once on this pricey but strong magnetic knife strip to save yourself from playing 52-knife pick-up.
2018 Calendars now available!
Follow Mandy on Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
With support from nüCamp RV | Princess Craft RV | 3 Legged Thing | Hoodman | Schneider Optics | Nikon | Westcott | Urban Hair | Precision Camera | Bear Claw Carpentry