2017 Official nüCamp Factory Tour!

Tourvlog_5

Phoenix passes the torch to Rocky.

I often tell people that my life flows like a book. A series of chapters – short stories, really – roughly bound together to create the larger volume of my life. Each week I find myself in a new place, for a new reason, sitting in a new situation. The characters and settings change while I remain. As such, my stories with Phoenix were coming to a close. I am not sad. I will remember each night with fondness as I eagerly pursue new adventures by new means. And so, it was time to meet Rocky.

Tourvlog_2

Look at that beautiful line of T@B 400s behind me!

I went straight to the nüCamp factory in Sugarcreek, Ohio to make the exchange. And can you believe they trusted me enough to give me free reign of the factory to make a video tour!? Yeah… me either.

I had an absolute blast checking out the “nuts and bolts” of what has been my home for the last year. The only thing that surprised me more than seeing such a streamlined large-scale production of campers, was the utter happiness that seemed to permeate the air throughout the factory. Seriously, I couldn’t have asked for a warmer welcome.

If you’ve been curious about these cute little buggers you’ve seen scooting down the road, check out my video tour. Also, as promised in my video Here is a link to sign up for the üCamp rally.

Vlog #17: 2017 Official nüCamp Factory Tour

Follow Mandy on Facebook | Instagram | YouTube

With support from nüCamp RV | Princess Craft RV3 Legged Thing | Hoodman | Nikon | Olympus Westcott | Urban Hair | Precision Camera | Bear Claw Carpentry

Tourvlog_4

SmallRVlifestyle.com

June 15, 2017

Loved your video. Interesting to see how these travel trailers are made.

June 15, 2017

Thank you!

waytogaurav

June 15, 2017

Pretty Awesome ….Good Job ….

June 16, 2017

Thank you!

1909ventilo

June 15, 2017

Wonderful video, love the little camp trailer! I want one! 🙂

June 16, 2017

They are a lot of fun!

Stephanie

June 19, 2017

Dear Mandy: My husband and I just purchased a T@B 320 S and we’ll be picking it up in a few days. I found your vidoes on YouTube and your website which really motivated us to jump in and buy one. We’re so excited as we’ll be traveling with our Golden Retrievers while seeing the USA and all her glory. We’ll keep you posted of our progress and adventures. It was watching your videos that helped us decide to do it. So, much appreciation, happy traveling, and a big thank you for sharing!! I also found a website called, The Happy Camper Wives which also has great info. about getting around in a T@B.

June 19, 2017

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for the kind note and I’m so glad you’ve found me!! I’m so happy to have you along and please do keep me updated on your travels. Most importantly… have fun!!!

ebynum

July 9, 2017

Very glad I found your site. I’ve been researching teardrop trailers when I stumbled upon your YouTube channel.While I may never be a full-timer, I’m excited to eventually get a trailer and explore. So I just wanted to say thanks for sharing, and I’m looking forward to following along with your adventures. And since it seems you are a lover of good bourbon, I’m raising a glass of Blanton’s to you. Cheers!

August 8, 2017

Oh my! Sorry it took so long to respond, what a great message! Cheers to you!!

arviaspeaks

July 31, 2017

I have been thinking about purchasing a T@b 400.

Margo Seeley

August 8, 2017

I would love to see how you decorated your new camper! You are such an artistic soul, you truly inspire me! Hope to be on the road as soon as my house sells!!!

August 8, 2017