The new T@B 400 and other Tinys!

One of my greatest passions – second only to photography – has become discovering the wonders of living on the road. Since moving to the road I have learned endless lessons about life, discovered happiness, and fallen back in love with myself. I never thought I’d say this, but when the opportunity arose for me to attend an RV show in Louisville, I was excited! (not to mention its in Bourbon country!)

img_1128It’s amazing how one’s perspective can change so quickly. Every now and then I get a pang of anxiety when I let my tiny living overwhelm me. While most people step into a tiny trailer and are amazed at how small the space is, I am simply jealous of all the storage! It’s a subtle reminder for me to focus on the benefits of living with less. Remember that it pares my life down to what is really important, so I can be grateful for the things that really matter.

I want to share with you some of the adorable – yes, adorable – tiny living RV’s out there. And since so many of my friends are T@B owners, I took special time to document the new T@B 400 that is coming out. I’m guessing you’ll all want to upgrade! Watch my video for a walk through by the manufacturer!

Vlog #9: The T@B 400 and other Tiny Trailers

Follow my adventures on Facebook and Instagram! And if you’re looking for a stocking stuffer, try my calendars! (although you’ll need a really big stocking).

Finally, here are some photos I captured this week of some of my favorite Tinys!

T@B 400:

Airstream Basecamp:

Aliner Ascape:

NuCamp RV | Princess Craft RV3 Legged Thing | Hoodman | Schneider Optics | Nikon | Westcott | Urban Hair

November 22, 2016

kellyva

December 3, 2016

Hi Mandy, we are full timers in a large 5th wheel toy hauler because we love to travel by motorcycle as well as RV. However, we recently fell in love with the Cirrus truck camper and plan on purchasing one next year so we can camp at more out of the way destinations. Enjoyed your blog post and look forward to the next one.

December 3, 2016

Hehe, you could fit my home INSIDE your home! But the Cirrus is awesome, its also made by the same company as my T@G 🙂

Trish

December 5, 2016

The 400 looks well thought out! I like that they are using the Cirrus mattress system…someone who owns one told me it is better than his bed at home!

December 6, 2016

Guess who just got one put in her teardrop to try out!?? Tonight will be my first night on it.

December 7, 2016

Another great vlog, Mandy. Love your outlook. I think I might be a wee bit inspired to get rid of some of my stuff! 🙂

Joe

December 10, 2016

Mandy how is your mattress working for you

December 15, 2016

It is unbelievably comfortable! Everyone is going to want one!

Kevin Feltner

December 15, 2016

Any idea what the T@B 400 will cost, Mandy?

December 15, 2016

It will be between 25k-30k depending on the dealer. Not bad for such a big space.

Kevin Feltner

December 15, 2016

Yikes! Thanks… I will stick with my little Scotty. Keep the videos coming. They always brighten my day.

freedom_awakening

February 4, 2017

Wow!! SO much storage for a tiny!! That was awesome!! And it looks like you’ve made some cute changes in Phoenix since I last saw y’all!!

February 6, 2017

Can’t wait to see you again!

freedom_awakening

February 13, 2017

Meeee tooooooo!! I’m going to be in Austin a little while taking care of people if you end up down here!!

Andy

March 1, 2017

Hi Mandy, by any chance do you know the price for the Ascape Aliner? I really like that one.
    THX

March 13, 2017

I don’t know that price. You’ll have to check with your local dealer!