What Happens in Vegas…

What’s that old saying about turning lemons into lemonade? Well, despite my natural love for lemons, that’s exactly what I did this week.

After finding myself marooned in Las Vegas of all places, I took advantage of my forced hiatus from mobility. Just one night on the strip reaffirmed for me that nature is indeed where I belong. I ventured out to Red Rock Canyon, Zion, and the Valley of Fire – all of which blew my mind in a cool refreshing blast of mental lemonade.

img_8334Phoenix and I had an adventurous week. I stood by her bedside as she recovered from her first major injury – a cracked frame. With the expertise of Pleasant Valley Trailers and the support of Little Guy Trailers, I was finally able to drive out of the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas, but not without another tale to tell…

Vlog #5: What happens in Vegas

Evelyn Bunton

September 19, 2016

Oh my goodness!!! So glad you’re back on the road, taking pictures, with a Phoenix in top shape!! 🙂

September 19, 2016

Amazing. I’m glad you’re back on the road!

September 19, 2016

Thank you! Me too 🙂

Addis walker

September 19, 2016

Very happy that you were not in top of some mountain when it happened. Glad they were able to help you in Vegas. I have a friend who lives there but we never go to the strip. Mount Charleston is another great place. You go from the desert to a lovely mountain oasis. Love Valley of Fire. Be safe girl!

September 21, 2016

Oh my gosh! I’m so glad too. It was really the best worst case scenario.

Kathy McLean

September 19, 2016

WOW, really makes me want a T@G or T@B…. I am so glad they fixed you up and it happened in a “safe” place….

September 21, 2016

Yes! You know I’m a huge supporter of the lifestyle, do it! 🙂

Hippie Gypsie

September 19, 2016

Hope all that was under warranty! Awesome service you got!

Jimmy Scott

September 19, 2016

So glad you got all fixed up & you’re off to the next adventure ! Always look forward to your next story . Happy Trails ☮

Mitch Popilchak

September 19, 2016

Huge props to the folks at T@B and T@G for stepping up for you, and their product.

I’ve been looking at getting a T@B Outback but was concerned about it’s ability to sustain offroad travel up here in the Cdn Rockies. Still trying to decide on the T@B, R-Pod, or a Roof Top Tent.

Looking forward to more travel stories from you!

September 21, 2016

Thanks for sharing! So next week I’m going to get the outback axle put on my T@G!! It’s going to be so neat 🙂

Arlene DiMarco

September 19, 2016

Glad you two are fine and that Phoenix came through with flying colors,,,,,Vegas what can i say,,,,what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

September 21, 2016

Hahah, so true! Unless of course you put it on a vlog 😉

David & Alicja "Trucking Diaries "

September 20, 2016

Terrific Video Mandy, great editing and love the music background. You are really mastering the process. Can you share what app or system you use ? We use Movie Maker but can’t get the seamless Audio flow and effects you use. Looking forward to more Adventures, D&A

September 21, 2016

Hi D&A! No problem. I use iMovie to edit. The video is a combination of iPhone footage, and the better stuff is off my Nikon D800. Thank you so much for sharing my journey with me!